Friday, September 2, 2011

New Umbra is HERE!!!!

Hello!
Guess What?
A new UMBRA order is here!!!! WHOOOHOO!

Here's a couple of the newest designs, but check out our Facebook page for lots more photos!

This right here is just about the CUTEST thing I've ever seen.... its a little house tissue box cover!! And the tissue comes out the chimney!! Oh man, I just about died when I saw these in the catalog but do you know the best part?.....They are only $4.95!!!! Its crazy! Less than 5bucks for all that adorableness AND practicality! (No one likes to see the Kleenex box, no matter how fluffy and cheesy and awesome the soft-focus white kittens are on it...)
Now this guy here we've had in the store before but I don't think I've show you here on the blog- its a super duper bath tub caddy! Complete with extendable arms to fit your small or big tub, a nice book stand, soap dish and, most importantly, wine glass holder. (Don't tell me you've been taking baths without a lovely glass of Pinot Noir within arms reach this whole time?! How barbaric!)

No comments:

ShareThis